Road Cover can help you when you need to claim

ROADCOVER takes the difficulty out of processing a claim against the Road Accident Fund (RAF). ROADCOVER ensures that victims of motor vehicle accidents have immediate access to an effective RAF claims management system at NO costs to themselves.

What is the Road Accident Fund (RAF)?

It is a government entity aimed at making compensation payments to people injured, or to the dependants of people killed in road accidents, as a result of third party negligence

Who can claim from the Road Accident fund?

  • A person who was personally injured (except a driver who was the sole cause of the accident)
  • The dependant of a deceased victim
  • A close relative of the deceased in respect of funeral expenses

What can Iemas short-term insurance members claim for from the Road Accident Fund?

  • Medical expenses
  • Funeral expenses
  • Loss of earnings or income
  • Loss of support for a dependant of a deceased victim (breadwinner, past and future)
  • General damages for pain, suffering and disfigurement.

How will RoadCover help you?

For the duration of the claim you receive the following at absolutely no cost to yourself:

  • Full Legal representation
  • Administration and claims management
  • Accident reconstruction
  • All required Medico-legal & Actuarial reports
  • All past and future loss of earnings & support reports
  • You will receive 100% of the payment made by the Road Accident Fund.

RoadCover takes care of the entire claims process from start to finish. This effectively halves the time it takes to process your settlement. The membership includes the main member, spouse and children under the age of 18, or 25 years if they are full-time students and not married, who reside in the same residence as the main member.

RoadCover is included in the Insurance Assist packages available to Iemas short-term insurance policyholders. For more information, kindly contact Iemas short-term Insurance on 0860 102 383.

Terms and conditions apply