The festive season is a time when most people are travelling and are excited about the holidays. Sadly, for businesses it is often the peak season for criminal activity. This December, make sure that your business is protected and prepared for any potential criminal attacks. As a business owner, you can take the following precautions to help protect your business during the festive season:
- If you have a shop or restaurant, minimise the cash in your registers by using a drop-mechanism to safely drop the money during the day.
- Vary the times and days when you schedule cash-in-transit and pick-ups from your premises.
- Install security cameras that are visible as a deterrent.
- Install a silent alarm that can alert a security company to react quickly in the event of theft.
- Make sure you have enough bright lights both outside and inside of your business premises.
- Test your alarm system ahead of the festive season to ensure that it is working properly and that the battery is in good working condition.
- Train your employees in terms of what to do and appropriate actions to take in the event of an armed robbery.
- Have an emergency number on quick dial.
When it comes to businesses, the one-size-fits-all strategy does not apply. Every business is unique; therefore, a customised business insurance policy should be in place to protect your business.
As a broker, Iemas Insurance Brokers make recommendations based on your business’ unique profile to ensure the insurance products you choose is what your business really needs. You can be assured that when you deal with Iemas Insurance Brokers, you deal with a broker that you can trust and afford.
We offer insurance products for various business demands, including but not limited to:
- Professional indemnity
- Employer liability
- Loss of income
- Fleet vehicles
- Office contents
- Public liability
- School scheme
- Fire cover
All of the above-mentioned business insurance policies are available through Iemas Insurance Brokers FSP47563, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Iemas Financial Services. Contact us for more information and to get a quote: 0860 102 383.