Iemas Insurance Brokers, authorised financial service provider (FSP 47563) and wholly owned subsidiary of iMasFinance, now offers 24-hour cover against injuries not covered by COIDA.
An organisation can only exist and grow if it has a strong workforce – supporting and developing the business no matter the challenges it faces on a daily basis. However, accidents happen and to ensure the continuation of day-to-day business and to secure a healthy and safe workforce (with minimal down time), an organisation needs all the help and support it can get,
To secure your business, Iemas Insurance Brokers has introduced a new product that covers injuries not covered by CODIA and offers against the following:
- Acts as a top-up cover of the COID benefit for those that earn above the COID maximum payment limit (R 30, 236).
- Provides augmented compensation for work-related disablement for death or disease.
- Benefits enhancements to a maximum of R 7,5 million for employees earning above the COID limit.
Crime and Injury Commuter Journey
- Provides cover in the event of death or disability due to an accident or crime while traveling between home and work.
- Covers employees for death or disability while commuting as a non-professional driver, passenger or pedestrian.
- Provides stand-alone protection beyond the RAF.
- Covers employees seconded outside of South Africa for longer than 12 months.
Riot and Strike
- Provides employees with cover for injuries or death arising from riots, strikes, factional fights or similar disturbances.
Speak to an Iemas Insurance Brokers consultant about securing your workforce on 0860 102 383 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Iemas Insurance Brokers, visit www.iemasinsurnacebrokers.co.za.